Johnny Rockets Menu

Is the $3.95 a per person charge of a per order charge? If it's per person it's almost $24 for my family to eat there. :(
Just to be argumentative: It's much more than $24 -- it's the cost of your cruise PLUS $24. As a family of six, you're probably paying thousands of dollars PLUS that "nominal" cover charge!

They are in the C&A coupon booklet that is left in your cabin by the room steward and only on ships that have a Johnny Rockets.

If you are a C & A member they have coupons in the books. The booklets are the same for all ships and does not matter if they have a JR or not. Our last cruise on the Empress we got the coupons and will use them on our cruise on the Mainer in next week.

If you are a C & A member they have coupons in the books. The booklets are the same for all ships and does not matter if they have a JR or not. Our last cruise on the Empress we got the coupons and will use them on our cruise on the Mainer in next week.

I don't recall seeing them on the Jewel back in December.

I just checked our unused coupons from our Brilliance cruise last year and there are JR tickets in it. I doubt we will be able to use it on our Liberty cruise since the ticket says only good on the listed Voyager Class ships, so the coupon books have probably updated, guess we can try or let our kids have the extra ones for a 2nd trip there..

Bev

Archived