"For the Bride & Groom" Pkg on Carnival - Experiences Please!

DG2007

We are getting married on 8/19 on the Carnival Conquest ship. It's just going to be me and my FI so we purchased the basic "For the Bride & Groom" package. Has anyone else gotten married just the two of you on a Carnival ship? We get married on day one while in port.

Also, what can I expect when boarding that morning. I know they say Wedding parties can board early starting around 10:30. How long does this process usually take and what did you after you were on board and before your ceremony?

Oh and one more question - how long did the photographer take pictures of you? and how much did it cost to get a DC with your prints on it?

Thanks so much!

:)

We are getting married on 8/19 on the Carnival Conquest ship. It's just going to be me and my FI so we purchased the basic "For the Bride & Groom" package. Has anyone else gotten married just the two of you on a Carnival ship? We get married on day one while in port.

Also, what can I expect when boarding that morning. I know they say Wedding parties can board early starting around 10:30. How long does this process usually take and what did you after you were on board and before your ceremony?

Oh and one more question - how long did the photographer take pictures of you? and how much did it cost to get a DC with your prints on it?

Thanks so much!

:)

We had this package on the Carnival Glory - here is my review:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=600332

Oh, and you can't just buy the CD, you have to buy a certain amount of pictures, then they'll give you the CD. A word to the wise, don't take the first offer, always wait, there will be another one.

• 2 weeks later...

I am really curious as to how you made out!! I am doing the same thing 24/11, and am getting nervous. I have heard so many bad things, and where its only the two of us, I am getting super stressed out and having second thoughts about an embarkation wedding, and thinking about doing a beach wedding in St.Thomas through an independant planner. Let me know how you made out!!

Archived