Just Back...Island Princess w/ Victoria pre-cruise and Seward post-cruise...FABULOUS!

UTVOLS

Ah! Shucks....You keep talking like that and people will start thinking you're a relative:cool: . Honestly, I think you're just reading through Orange colored glasses.

A mouse, you say?

Although I am born and raised in Knoxville I have no relatives in East Tennessee, unlike some around here that are related to everyone...and anyone.

Peyton is a favorite son and a class individual, I'm sure we'll discuss a football game or 148. I'm not afraid to talk football:D

Thank you again UTVOLS, this was the best review I have read, yet. I appreciate the time you took to type so much valuable information. I truly appreciated it and it will only enhance my trip in 29 days, but who's counting.

I asked my son if he wanted to cruise to Alaska...and he turned me down. He said he might be interested when he is old...like me! :rolleyes: However, he did offer to go to Hawaii or the Mediterranean, if invited!

When you get those planned, save your notes...

I'll be happy to copy:) .

O.K., I guess all I had to do was ask my DH, who is a football fanantic. He knew right away about your Tennessee Volunteers. MY DH says "Your hero finally made it to the superbowl and won", he said you should of kept him at Tennessee, to win more National Championships". O.K. you two can have a debate on the ship because I do not know a single thing about football or what I am typing. DH will be wearing bright orange too because he is a huge Denver Bronco fan.

Yes, I owe you a beer or two:D

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for typing the above, take it up with my DH.

Go Broncos! ?!?!

What a FANTASTIC review!!! (And thanks for reassuring me about Orca!) Now just to figure out how to survive ONE more week before following your footsteps! :D

Well, hey CJNKY....I remember you from Seabee's silly post about us Southerners....just across the border, right?:D

Thanks for your compliment, and no worries about Orca...get there early for check-in, stroll around in the shops close by while waiting, go with an open heart...

Blessings for Sunshine and Whales!

What a FANTASTIC review!!! (And thanks for reassuring me about Orca!) Now just to figure out how to survive ONE more week before following your footsteps! :D

Well, hey cjnky....I remember you from Seabee's silly post about us Southerners...just across the border, right?:D

Thank you for your compliment...

No worries about Orca...Check in early, browse around in the shops close by, and go with an open heart.

I hope the footsteps will be even more FABULOUS for you!

Thanks for the review! Loved the detail. :) We're headed out in less than a week and set sail on the 15th--can't wait! Your review just added to the anticipation.

Thanks!

Jayne

No, Thank you....:)

and you had better get packing!

Blue Skies, Smooth Water, Lots of Memories!

From one Disney fan to another - Me, too. We're using Murray's guide, too. We ended up renting two cars, there are 7 of us.

Barb (Diz148)

Well, you could always get an Impala and strap someone on top!

Take snacks, see the film at the Visitor's center, don't get too close to the side of the canyon, make sure you look for busses at the William Moore Creek Bridge, and leave Murray a note at the Post Office....

ps. the mountain goats at Caribou Crossing are not real!

Have a Magical Time!

LOL, maybe my SIL would ride on the roof, she's small. We leave on the 5th for Alaska and embark on the 7th, Summit. We have booked a couple things, Island Wings with Michelle and the Kenai short cruise in the afternoon.

Thanks for writing such a great review. I enjoyed reading while the boring football game is on.

Barb

Well, you could always get an Impala and strap someone on top!

Take snacks, see the film at the Visitor's center, don't get too close to the side of the canyon, make sure you look for busses at the William Moore Creek Bridge, and leave Murray a note at the Post Office....

ps. the mountain goats at Caribou Crossing are not real!

Have a Magical Time!

LOL, maybe my SIL would ride on the roof, she's small. We leave on the 5th for Alaska and embark on the 7th, Summit. We have booked a couple things, Island Wings with Michelle and the Kenai short cruise in the afternoon.

Thanks for writing such a great review. I enjoyed reading while the boring football game is on.

Barb

You will have a blast...Those were our two tops!:p

Safe Travels...and giving the SIL the bear spotting job on top of the car is a FABULOUS idea!

Archived