Voyager Class Bow cabins 7506 and 6504??

If anyone has been in either of these cabins or their counterparts could you tell me about how much larger they really are and how big the windows are. Especially the windows. RCCL just gives the normal size for that category of cabin.

• 2 weeks later...

jealdaka,

I am booked in cabin 7206 on the Mariner on 10/3/04. I also have been trying to get info on these cabins (7206 & 7506 in particular.) One Cruise Critic poster (Jillydog) gave me this information:

McFaddensFarm - You won't believe it...but I got a really good look at 7206 during disembarkation! What struck me most about this cabin is the amount of light. Yes, it is shaped like it is on the diagram and there are definitely 2 windows. They really brighten up the room. OK, I'll try to describe it. It was triangular in shape with an off-shoot which led to the bathroom. As you walk in the door...directly on the left wall is the desk/vanity area and to the right, behind the door, are the beds on the second wall. Ok, that's 2 sides of the triangle. The third side which is directly in front of you has the 2 windows. One large round window sits across from the beds. The other is at the other end of the same wall and is opposite the bathroom area which is where that offshoot from the triangle is...kind of around the corner. Lots of room to walk between the desk and the beds. Much easier to move about in than the M my daughters were staying in. I would say a very desirable room!

Enjoy.

Hope that helps a little bit. From what I've been told, 7206 & 7506 are the only Cat. H cabins that have TWO windows instead of just ONE. Not sure if this is true, as I've not seen the other cabins. I've tried to get pictures from anyone who might have them of these cabins but haven't found any yet. I hope this information helps!

Hi: I thought I had responded to this question earlier, but I guess my message got lost! (Excuse me please if it appears twice.) I will be in 6206 (Cat. H. bow cabin) on the VOS 9-nite leaving 9/10. I will check out your cabin and contact you on these boards when I get back. You certainly do have an ocean view; in fact, you can pretend you are steering the ship!! I posted the same question when I first booked 6206, and I believe my title was "Up Front on Voyager," to which I received a variety of responses. If you can find that thread, it might be helpful. :D ML

Thanks marialivia, for offering to check it out for me! You sure are lucky that you're just 10 days away from your cruise! But then, mine is coming quicker than I sometimes realize... Lots of planning left to do! Even though they're different ships, I'm sure they're laid out the same since they're in the same class. Thanks again! If you have trouble finding me on the boards, you can for sure find me at this link:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=44402

That's our roll call for our cruise. I'm on that thread every day!

You are most welcome indeed -- that's what these postings are for!! Besides, I'll enjoy snooping around! My document packet arrived today, and I have already done the guest info form online -- easy as pie! Yes, I'm really looking forward to the cruise and can hardly believe it's just days away. I have made a note of both your cabin numbers inside the Guest Vacation Documents booklet, so I won't forget. ML :rolleyes:

Archived