Aft Suite D737?

keywestcat

Hi Everyone,

Has anyone ever been in suite D737 on the Dolphin deck on the CB? I know the regular balconies are uncovered on this deck but did not know if the aft suites are also uncovered. (Princess was also unsure).

Thanks as always for your kind assistance!

Maybe I missed it. What ship? :) If it is a VS there is someone who posted very nice pictures of the suite we are going to have. Prosibly same room but on Diamond. I have the link somewhere if you wanted to look at a VS and if that is what your talking about.

Maybe I missed it. What ship? :) If it is a VS there is someone who posted very nice pictures of the suite we are going to have. Prosibly same room but on Diamond. I have the link somewhere if you wanted to look at a VS and if that is what your talking about.

Don-can you post that link? I would be interest in seeing the VS. Thanks!

I know on the Diamond this is a handicapped accessible cabin, which means that only a twin bed configuration is available. Don't know about the CB. You'll want to call Princess and check. I had booked it on the Diamond, since it had a larger balcony and then found out about the bed configuration, etc. I was able to switch to the Emerald deck and get the larger balcony, covered and with bed configuration options.

Archived