Where can I find which ports are tendered

AZaTaz

Hi all and thanks in advance for helping me out.

I know I have seen the answer to this question on here but after an hour searching...........I GIVE UP!

Where can I find out if the ship will docked or tender in our ports of call? I would assume there is somewhere on the princess site.

This is for the Island Princess Oct 9th - 24th.

Help please,

Hi all and thanks in advance for helping me out.

I know I have seen the answer to this question on here but after an hour searching...........I GIVE UP!

Where can I find out if the ship will docked or tender in our ports of call? I would assume there is somewhere on the princess site.

This is for the Island Princess Oct 9th - 24th.

Help please,

Hi there -

If you go into "My Princess", click on "Cruise Personalizer" for your cruise and then click on "Itinerary" it will show you which ports are tendered and which are docked.

Have a great cruise.

I also wanted to know the same question but when I checked the itinerary all it shows is the ports and arrival and departure time. Is there something I'm missing?

Could be that you aren't tendering in any of your ports. Which ship and date are you looking for?

My intinerary shows both tenders and blank (which I'm assuming are docks) for each port of call. I agree that it looks like all Celest's ports are docking ones. This board is the best, it took me quite a while to search each port to find the answer to the same question the OP posted....when it was right there in front of me the whole time!

Celest, the cruise I posted the question for was Island Princess Panama Canal cruise in October. After CL-JW posted and I went and looked the only tender port was Huatulco, all the rest were blank. Your ports are part of ours so I don't think you have any tendering. If all of them would have been blank I would have not been sure if I had done it right.

Thank you AZaTaz,,,,after 5 cruises with Princess,,this is the first time I became aware of this. I've never noticed on any of my prior cruise itineraries before. Now because of the terrific people on cc,,,again I learn something.

Yes I remember Woody's. I bought some baseball equipment for my son and possible some for the little league I was president of for a few years in the late 80s early 90. We were trying to remember where it was, help us out here.

Archived