The Pointe

bethm214

When you pay the extra money to go to The Pointe - does that entitle you to anything in any quantities or do you only select one entree?

Is surf and turf an option (lobster and steak)?

And, the same questions for the desserts....i have heard they are all wonderful....but do you only get to try one?

Do they offer bananas foster done tableside?

Thanks,

Beth

I'm assuming The Pointe is a reservations-only supper club.

I only know that we intend to reserve two nights at Nick & Nora's supper club on the Miracle. I've read that the service, food and ambience is like a NY 5-star restaurant. That's what we love!

Good luck...;)

I ordered the surf-n-turf back in February, and it was wonderful. The lobster tasted better than in the regular dining room. Don't worry about not being able to order more than one dessert . . . you'll be stuffed even before dessert is served! The creme brulee was to die for. You get 3 different kinds.

I can't wait to go back to the Point (we're going back for Thanksgiving). It is really worth the $25. The presentation of everything to great. Everything was served on it's own odd shaped white dish (oval, square, egg-shaped, never an average round plate). Every dish was presented like a piece of art. I also remember how quiet it was. The lights were soft and the atmosphere was subdued. There was someone playing the piano, too.

Don't pass it up, it's an experience.

Archived