Intrav

H2Otstr

Dear Smallshipcruiser. Yes, indeed, INTRAV is disolving. Here was their reply to me when I sent them an emailo asking if they were going out of business:

Dear Ms.C:

Thank you for your interest in European River Cruising with INTRAV. What you heard is somewhat correct; between now and the end of March, 2008, INTRAV will be dissolving its operations. Many of its programs will continue to be operated by several of our sister companies, such as Travcoa, International Expeditions, Quark Expeditions, and TCS Expeditions. However, none of these companies operate European River cruises.

In our absence, we are recommending that passengers contact Amadeus Waterways for future river cruising. They offer a comprehensive array of cruise opportunities. They can be found online at www.amadeuswaterways.com, or by calling 1 (800) 626-0126.

Thank you,

Chal Luedde

Reservations and Guest Services

INTRAV/Clipper Cruise Line

11969 Westline Industrial Drive

St Louis MO 63146

1(800) 456-8100

1(314) 655-6670 (fax)

www.intrav.com

www.clippercruise.com

Dear Smallshipcruiser. Yes, indeed, INTRAV is disolving. Here was their reply to me when I sent them an emailo asking if they were going out of business:

Dear Ms.C:

Thank you for your interest in European River Cruising with INTRAV. What you heard is somewhat correct; between now and the end of March, 2008, INTRAV will be dissolving its operations. Many of its programs will continue to be operated by several of our sister companies, such as Travcoa, International Expeditions, Quark Expeditions, and TCS Expeditions. However, none of these companies operate European River cruises.

In our absence, we are recommending that passengers contact Amadeus Waterways for future river cruising. They offer a comprehensive array of cruise opportunities. They can be found online at www.amadeuswaterways.com, or by calling 1 (800) 626-0126.

Thank you,

Chal Luedde

Reservations and Guest Services

INTRAV/Clipper Cruise Line

11969 Westline Industrial Drive

St Louis MO 63146

1(800) 456-8100

1(314) 655-6670 (fax)

www.intrav.com

www.clippercruise.com

Somewhat short and sweet! But at least we all know now.

Thanks for posting your letter.

Archived