Beach Bar/Restaurant Map

dustyspal

Is there a map that shows where the Beach Bars are located in Mahahual Village. I checked out the one on the NativeChoice site but is doesn't show where all of the Beach Bars are located in relation to each other. Thanks

Mahahual is a small place. There is a sandy road down the middle (no car traffic permitted) with the restaurants on one side and the beach with plastic tables and chairs on the other side. The restaurants' tables kind of merge into each other and it's not always clearly defined which tables belong to which restaurant. And actually the restaurants are not all that different from each other. Just find an empty chair, sit down, have a drink, and relax! You really don't need to overplan this port! It is nothing like Cozumel, etc. Just get off the ship, walk down the long pier and through the shopping area, and you will find the shuttles waiting to take you to the village. It is beautiful there.

I found this map.

http://www.xcalak.info/visit/uk/mahahual_map-uk.shtml

Not exactly what I am looking for, but its something. Anyone able to find a good map of the Beach Bars yet?

Hello dusty

try this map, it does show two bars / restaurant locations: seems one at the beginning (Cat's Meow) and at the end of the 'strip' (Pez Quadro), everything else will be between them two.

It is not far from one end to the other of Mahahual / Majahual (I read that both sp are correct) village / town ( about 1/2 mile ). We stayed someplace in the middle ( right in front of the Harbour Master).

Here is the link to the map:

http://www.chacchobenruins.com/uploads/Majamap.GIF

And the port is only about 2 miles away.

Wes

Archived