Leaving from BALTIMORE!

Seester

First you drive into the lot - they will give like like 3-4 different colored sheets of paper - one for every zone you pass through (I know that sounds confusing, but they'll explain it to you). Then they'll direct you around until you get right in front of the terminal - there will be bins there for you to put your luggage into (no porters there) and you can drop off all of your passengers there, so the drive is the only one left in the car. Then you drive to where the parking area is, park your car, then a shuttle will drive you back to the front of the ship where you enter the terminal.

Yes, you can drop them off right in front of the terminal when you stop there to drop off your luggage before parking. I know it sounds confusing (probably because I am not explaining it very well) :rolleyes: but I thought things ran very smoothly there.

First you drive into the lot - they will give like like 3-4 different colored sheets of paper - one for every zone you pass through (I know that sounds confusing, but they'll explain it to you). Then they'll direct you around until you get right in front of the terminal - there will be bins there for you to put your luggage into (no porters there) and you can drop off all of your passengers there, so the drive is the only one left in the car. Then you drive to where the parking area is, park your car, then a shuttle will drive you back to the front of the ship where you enter the terminal.

So, if someone is dropping me off at the terminal then picking me up when we return, we'll be able to drive right up to the front of the terminal? Does anyone know if the area is marked well with signs to get back to the highway? We've been to Inner Harbor many times, but this is a bit further away. Thanks!

No, they will not allow this. If you are just dropping off, they have a drop-off area set up. Here you drop off the luggage and you are bussed to the terminal. Only those vehicles that are parking on the lot are allowed to get near the terminal with passengers. This was the set up last October and I am assuming that is still the way this year. They did have porters to assist in unloading your luggage.

Archived