Good Hotel Near Ft Lauderdale Port

covkid

Can anyone help with this? we are on the Miracle October 22 and plan on flying down a day early.Thanks:)

We are sailing in early March, and we are interested in both comfort and convenience. We will likely choose the St. Regis, which is fairly close to both the FLL airport and Port Everglades.

http://www.starwoodhotels.com/stregis/property/overview/index.html?propertyID=1512

We've stayed twice at the Holiday Inn Express Air/Sea port on West State Rd. 84. They offer free shuttle service to the port if you need it. They also will allow you to park your car there for $10 per day while you cruise . It's a nice clean hotel that's very close to the port. It was very reasonably priced too. Hope this helps.

Bob

We also did the Holiday Inn Air/Sea and it was great. It was very, very clean and the shuttle was fantastic.

A tip--we stayed there the night before AND the night after our cruise. When you do this, they DO NOT charge for parking. I am assuming that deal hasn't disappeared. In was so great to have that extra night. We swam, regrouped and saved a bundle on parking...almost paid for the hotel night.

Good luck!

Mom

Captian I am very much interested in that type of hotel in Ft. Lauderdale, I am scheduled for Jan 10 and would really rather spend my money on the cruise and not on a hotel, but I do want clean and safe. Please post your suggestion. :)

Cruiser,

We stayed at the Motel 6 on State Route 84 this past February, it was around $65. We all know it is no Hilton, but clean sheets/towels and oh, by the way, they'll also leave the light on for you! :D :D

Motel 6 ft lauderdale #55

1801 sr 84

i-95 at sr 84, exit #25

Ft lauderdale, FL, 33315

Phone: (954) 760-7999 | Fax: (954) 832-0653

We rented a car from the airport thru E-Z, here's their link:

http://www.e-zrentacar.com/

I know it only cost us around $20 for the day!!!!

All in all, hotel and car rental, under $100. Plus when you return the car to the airport, they'll take you to the pier for free using their shuttle service.

Hope the above info helps.

Happy cruising everyone :)

Captain, I really appreciate your quick answer. I know you have to be so careful in Ft. Lauderdale. Last January we made a reservation at the Ramada there and it was awful. It was in a really bad part of town, but got there to late to cancel our reservation we just slept with one eye open....

Archived