Dining times and terms?

PurpleCow

We're embarking on our first HAL cruise the first of next month. Can someone tell me what the dining times are? I'm getting different answers. My understanding at this point is that there are 2 seatings in the lower and 2 seatings in the upper and that these seatings are not at the same time, resulting in 4 different dining times. I told my TA that I wanted late seating. Reservations for both of our currently booked HAL cruises state that we have main seating. Main seating is fine with us if it's not early seating. Can someone help me out?

We're embarking on our first HAL cruise the first of next month. Can someone tell me what the dining times are? I'm getting different answers. My understanding at this point is that there are 2 seatings in the lower and 2 seatings in the upper and that these seatings are not at the same time, resulting in 4 different dining times. I told my TA that I wanted late seating. Reservations for both of our currently booked HAL cruises state that we have main seating. Main seating is fine with us if it's not early seating. Can someone help me out?

The time depends on where you are traveling to. Main dining is the late dining. I have listed the times below

Alaska Cruises

Main Upper = 7:45pm

Main Lower = 8:15pm

All other destinations

Main Upper = 8:00pm

Main Lower = 8:30pm

Hope that helps. Have a great cruise!!

Thanks! that does the trick! We have main lower for Alaska and main upper for Hawaii. One less thing to worry about. Oh, wait, there isn't anything else to worry about! Can't wait to be back on the sea.

I hope you have two great trips!

Archived