Victory Balcony Rm. 7422 or 7425

icunjl

I noticed that these rooms have a very nice extra large balcony. It almost looks to wrap around the corner to the aft. Please give me your review of this room. The room also has a different layout. Is it comfy? Is there a sliding door? If so where is it. And are there windows as well? King bed? Is it a shower only bathroom? I just happened to hear that these rooms are unique to all the other balcony rooms. Thank you. Dan Bradley

I noticed that these rooms have a very nice extra large balcony. It almost looks to wrap around the corner to the aft. Please give me your review of this room. The room also has a different layout. Is it comfy? Is there a sliding door? If so where is it. And are there windows as well? King bed? Is it a shower only bathroom? I just happened to hear that these rooms are unique to all the other balcony rooms. Thank you. Dan Bradley

if you can get one do it...but you'll be spoiled. Cat 9A

My parents had one and I'm booked for one 400 days out:(

Theirs had a standard shower...at least one window and a regular door...the balcony is what makes it..

Most people would feel cheated if they were switched to a suite....9A's are booked for a reason!!

and that is.......

2802220630089406063S600x600Q85.jpg

2831682650089406063S600x600Q85.jpg

2563408980089406063S600x600Q85.jpg

need I say more?

Archived