Dear Murray

signora

Jusrt got back from a 2 week trip, including Skagway where we followed your guide all the way to Emerald Lake. I have to say that our trip into the Yukon was the most amazing and beautiful part of the whole two weeks for me. The area around Tutshi Lake, including the "moonscape" before, was unforgettable. Everyone in Carcross was charming and hospitable, and we did indeed get our passports stamped in the post office, which was completely decked out in Beatles posters, music, staff wearing Beatles t-shirts--we loved it. If we had brought our bathing suits I think we would have pushed on to the lake you said could be swimmable, around MM 100. All the way we kept saying: we have to thank Murray! And thank you too for sending that black bear and grizzly our way as we were leaving the Yukon!

Amen!

THANK YOU, MURRAY!!!:)

Also,

Signora, I was actually thinking of a way everyone could thank Murray personally....

Maybe, for the future travelers who are using his guide , (if you stop in Carcross at the Post Office to get your passport stamped), you could drop off a post card from your state or a keychain or little momento for him.... There are two very sweet clerks that work there who I'm sure will pass the goodies on to him:) .

AGAIN, THANK YOU MURRAY!

Archived