Carnival Pride to Mexico 08

mrintegra

Hey,

Were deciding on taking the Carnival pride to mexico from LA, In the past we have taken the Royal Caribbean Vision of the Seas and NCL Star. How does the Carnival Pride compare to these other ships going on the same journey?

-Thnx:)

Dustin

Hey,

Were deciding on taking the Carnival pride to mexico from LA, In the past we have taken the Royal Caribbean Vision of the Seas and NCL Star. How does the Carnival Pride compare to these other ships going on the same journey?

-Thnx:)

Dustin

did you go on the Mexican riviera on the other cruiselines also??

The RCCL ships regularly sailing to Baja and the Mexican Riviera are the Monarch of the seas (Baja) and Vision of the seas (Riviera). I can't comment on vision as I've not sailed her, but I have sailed on Monarch. This ship has been refurbished but her age really shows. Staterooms are tiny, and the prices tend to be somewhat higher than carnival's paradise (Carnival's closest competetor- Fantasy class). There are those who feel that Royal Carribean is the only way to go. They are convinced that Carnival is "low rent". I disagree whole heartedly. All of my Carnival experiences have been better than my RCCL experiences. I wouldn't hesitate to book RCCL if they had an itenerary that was what I was looking for, but Carnival has never let me down. I recomend that you let price and convienience make the decision for you. By the way, I'm going on Pride this sunday. She's a great ship.

countdown.pl?name=DEcruiser1&date=8-12-2007&image=Beach-10&text=Almost There!&ship=Carnival Pride

Archived