Sunseeker Tour/LA/Hollywood Tour

RAYMORRA

I just wanted to say that I made reservations for the LA/Hollywood Tour thru Sunseeker Tours and even though I haven't yet done this tour, I was highly impressed with Ken Brown who took my reservations. Super nice guy and went out of his way to let me know if I had any questions or concerns before our date that I was more than welcome to call him back....I just really feel at ease about this tour plus I think it's a great value (all day tour for $79 adult). We won't have a car while were there and they will pick up at your hotel in Long Beach so all we have to do is walk to the lobby and we'll get to see all the "touristy" spots we're looking to hit! I looked at other tour companies but this is the only one that operated out of Long Beach...the other ones you had to go back down towards LA to get on the tour bus...more money in taxi's etc. I can't wait! I still have to wait though as our trip isn't until October!

• 1 month later...

Hi Raymorra

We've booked with Sunseeker too, and I echo what you say. Only conversed with Ken by email - but what a nice bloke. If you think on post what the tour was like - we're not on it until January.

Hi Raymorra

We've booked with Sunseeker too, and I echo what you say. Only conversed with Ken by email - but what a nice bloke. If you think on post what the tour was like - we're not on it until January.

I certainly will let you know how it goes....by the way what part of England are you from? We are meeting up with friends from Newcastle on this trip and they will be doing the tour with us as well. Only 3 weeks to go!

I'm from the Midlands, place called Leek, just outside of Stoke on Trent. Presume your friends are from Newcastle upon Tyne (we've got a Newcastle under Lyme about 12 miles away), it's about a 3 hour drive to Tyneside.

Thanks so much for this info! Exactly what everyone is looking for - tours from LB! woohoo good find!

The email address is wrong on the website though, so you may be better calling if you want to book. I don't want to post the right email here cos of spam, unless there's a PM function on this board (?), but the LB tourist folks will email it to you if you ask.

Hello,

Would be very interested to know what you think of Sunseeker Tours. Had seen mention of this company elsewhere and as we will be flying out from the U.K. next October(2008) for a cruise on Serenade of the Seas I would wellcome any feedback you may have if it is not too much trouble when you return.We are planning 4 days in the Long Beach area prior to our cruise.

What cruise are you doing?

Iain

We will gladly post a review when we return. We are going on Vision of the Seas October 14, 2007. Woo Hoo! Can't wait!

We are also staying at the Westin in Long Beach for 3 nights pre-cruise so I'll let you know what we think of that too.

• 1 month later...

Well we just returned from our cruise this week....wanted to get back to those of you who were interested in the tour offered by Sunseeker Tours....It's a day long tour....our guide, Alberto was nice and extremely knowledgeable about all kinds of things relating to hollywood, the stars and the sites along the way. I wish that we had been able to get out of the van at more spots but there is an incredible amount of ground to cover in a day....we were able to get out at a scenic overlook that overlooked LA and got some good pic's of the Hollywood sign. We also got out at the Walk of Fame, Mel's Diner (lunch) and Venice Beach. Otherwise it was driving around and getting some history from our guide....he was really quite funny and made the day very enjoyable. I would recommend it as we didn't have to worry about a thing...he picked us up at the Westin and dropped us off there. It's worth the $79

We were picked up at our hotel at 8:30 am and were dropped off about 4:30 pm. I think you're better off calling Ken on the phone....I tried once and got no response but have always either gotten him immediately on the phone or he calls me right back.

Archived