Weather Conditions for Eastern Caribbean Next Week?

We will be sailing on Freedom OTS this Sunday to Eastern Caribbean. Is there a site where I can check sea conditions and weather for the upcoming week?

Thanks in advance.

www.wunderground.com . Hit the link that says trip planner or something like that. You will be able to get the 10 day forecast for each of your ports.

We will be sailing on Freedom OTS this Sunday to Eastern Caribbean. Is there a site where I can check sea conditions and weather for the upcoming week?

Thanks in advance.

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/text/MIAOFFNT3.shtml

Long Range Weather Computer Models (GFS) are indicating tropical development around the 13th and forming into a possible tropical storm several hundred miles east of the Leeward islands by the 17th. This is still a ways off. Stay tuned :)

Thanks in advance.

A tropical wave (group of thunderstorms) has passed over Haiti (Labadee) and moved into Jamaica / Cuba. So by the time you arrive the weather will have moved west. There are not TW off Africa which is where most come from so my bets guess is your trip to East Carib will be fine. You won't be that far down into the antiles so any TW moving off Afric next week will be far enough away it should not impact you.

Take the # 30 sun screen the sun will be your bigest threat.

If you need to see visual proof go to this link and then click Hurrican Center

http://www.abcactionnews.com/weather/maps.aspx?map=tropic

Archived