Does anyone have a picture of the free group tote bag?

neatokimmo

I am having a hard time spending our group points. Out of 16 people, maybe three of them drink enough to justify a cocktail party. Its a short trip so our OBC is just $25 per cabin now and we have one point to spend.

I can have a cocktail party, wine in the room or a tote bag. Does anyone have a picture of the tote bag?

Hey!

I know you... just wanted to let you know that we ended up booking a group and we will see you on the Freedom in 2008! :D

I was also wondering about the choices for that 1 point... not sure what is invovled in the cocktail party, bottle of wine per room doesn't sound bad for our group... but the tote bag might be usefull.

I don't have a picture but it is the Blue Tote Bag shown in Carnival's Bon Voyage Gift section. Each cabin will receive 2 (one each 1st and 2nd guest)and they are really nice. I've chosen this on several group cruises and everyone really seems to like them. The wine is a good choice too--you can request it to be given at dinner (instead of embarkation) and it will be on the table and then the waiter will replace it with "chilled" bottles. Everyone will appreciate whatever you choose. I hope this helps.

When I was booking our group they told me the totes they gave for points were not pictured on the Bon Voyage page. It's good if they give you two bags for one point. I was scared we would end up with just one standard tote bag. We opted for the photo credit and the champagne & chocolates. My TA told me that it would be chocolate covered strawberries .... I hope she's right. If I find out for sure that it's 2 tote bags we might have to switch off the photo credit for the tote bags.

When I was booking our group they told me the totes they gave for points were not pictured on the Bon Voyage page. It's good if they give you two bags for one point. I was scared we would end up with just one standard tote bag. We opted for the photo credit and the champagne & chocolates. My TA told me that it would be chocolate covered strawberries .... I hope she's right. If I find out for sure that it's 2 tote bags we might have to switch off the photo credit for the tote bags.

You should definitely confirm. It has always been my understanding that its one tote per cabin. Works just like the photo coupons.

On our group cruise this is what we get in each cabin, as there are two of us in ours, sounded like the perfect start to our cruise. Price of cruise was cheap too.

Special Bonus: $100.00 on board credit plus Champagne & Chocolates & 2 Carnival tote bags per stateroom.

Your Travel Agent has the list of the complimentaries/gifts for Fun Points. I've already chosen the Tote Bags for a September 13, 2007 cruise and it's 2 per cabin. Here's the wording on the list your TA will have:

"Carnival Tote is a canvas logoed bag. One per each first/second guest in stateroom, maximum 2". Hope this helps.

We already have 4 Tote Bags I hope they stat giving something else or we will soon have to visit E BAy. :D After Jan we will have 8. Maybe we can have a fire sale on the ship or just give some of them to the neighbors.. We did e-mail CLL to tell them to give a coupon for a T shirt with the ships name at least we can use that.

I'm sure this will sound stupid, but I don't know the answer! I've never even thought about it 'til I read this thread. How many do you have to have to be a "group?" Is it a great big number? We have 3 staterooms, 2 friends per room (girls cruise.) Does that count?

This may be a stupid question, but I don't know the answer! Actually, I'd never even thought about it until I read this thread! How many does it take to qualify as a 'group'? We have 3 staterooms, 2 friends per room (girlfriend cruise.) Does that make us a group, or would we need to be bigger?

Sorry... too early for me to be operating a computer evidently!

• 3 weeks later...
Your Travel Agent has the list of the complimentaries/gifts for Fun Points. I've already chosen the Tote Bags for a September 13, 2007 cruise and it's 2 per cabin. Here's the wording on the list your TA will have:

"Carnival Tote is a canvas logoed bag. One per each first/second guest in stateroom, maximum 2". Hope this helps.

Since no one has posted a picture of the tote bags ... hope you will take one on your group cruise. I was able to call my TA and have our photo credit switched to 2 tote bags. Many in our group are not related and I figure that will be easier to divide that one picture.

This may be a stupid question, but I don't know the answer! Actually, I'd never even thought about it until I read this thread! How many does it take to qualify as a 'group'? We have 3 staterooms, 2 friends per room (girlfriend cruise.) Does that make us a group, or would we need to be bigger?

Sorry... too early for me to be operating a computer evidently!

Sorry, no one has responded to your question. Just in case you have not found your answer yet, you will need more people. I think its 5 cabins can make up a group (they all have to be booked thru the same agency and linked together) and with 8 cabins you would quality to receive a rebate for one person less the port charges and taxes. This is all based on double occupancy.

Archived