Cruise Director on Ecstasy?

kingfish78734

When we were on last October, Rebecca was CD. I hate to be sour but she was not very good. I hope the next one is better. Can't wait!!!

I was on in LATE october, and all i remember is this guy had blonde hair that stuck up-wait! a name just popped into my head-Stewart or Stuart? is that right???

Stuart Dunn;)

That's IT!! Anyone know where he is now?? I have no idea if he was a good CD, but he sure was funny during the halloween costume judging contest! He had a huge afro on his head, one roller skate on, and a crutch!!:D I really think the crutch was so that he wouldn't roll around!:p ;)

A friend of ours just got off the Ecstasy yesterday and said that Goose Neumann is still the CD. Just thought I would report since I heard this morning. Travelgirl

Thanks!! I'm the kind of person that couldn't care less who the CD is, I am just glad to be onboard in less than 2 weeks!!;) :p :D

Archived