The Osmonds on the Freedom OTS??

I am not sure how well cruisecal is kept up, as far as being recent...

But checked it a bit ago and it said the performer tonight was the Osmonds (can hear "one bad apple" now).

Can anyone verify this, or know how we can get info on the performers scheduled for our 9/23 sailing?

I never knew cruisecal had info about entertainment. Will have to check that out further.

As far as getting info about the entertainers on your cruise, just email RCCL and ask...being sure to include your ship, and dates of your cruise. 1/2 of the time you'll get a great answer with specific entertainer names, and 1/2 of the time you'll get a generic answer that says bingo, poolside contests, etc, etc. If I don't get a good answer the 1st time, I just email them again and hope someone else answers, lol! :p

We saw them on the Serenade in June and it was Jay, Wayne, and Merrill. It was the best show of the week.

Saw them on our last cruise. They were awesome. Their harmony

is great. I thought they were on their way to tour Europe. It

would be a treat if you could see them.

Saw Wayne, Jay and Jimmy on the FOS in February.

EXCELLENT show.

However, bear in mind that they taylor this show for a general audience. Only one or two Osmond hits were performed. One of them was "One Bad Apple", the other was "He Ain't Heavy, he's my Brother".

They sang a lot of standards, country tunes, they did an excellent medley of songs from famous brothers thought history, etc.

Jimmy mainly took the lead at the mike, Jay was basically just there, and Wayne played the role of the crazy uncle who cracked silly clean jokes.

Those people with a pre-concvieved negative notion of the Osmonds will be pleasantly surprised. A "do not miss" show.

When we were on Freedom last year, I saw that Charo was the entertainment for one of the nights. When I read that, I rolled my eyes and thought, "Oh great--just what I want to see--a washed up star from the 70's." But I went anyway and boy was I wrong! That was one of the most energetic shows I'd seen on a cruise ship in a long time! She was funny, she was entertaining, and her classical guitar music was absolutely beautiful! (By the way, here are a few pictures):

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2919692630051639614DsOKJR

Sometimes the entertainment is a pleasant surprise...

When we were on Freedom last year, I saw that Charo was the entertainment for one of the nights. When I read that, I rolled my eyes and thought, "Oh great--just what I want to see--a washed up star from the 70's." But I went anyway and boy was I wrong! That was one of the most energetic shows I'd seen on a cruise ship in a long time! She was funny, she was entertaining, and her classical guitar music was absolutely beautiful! (By the way, here are a few pictures):

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2919692630051639614DsOKJR

Sometimes the entertainment is a pleasant surprise...

I would LOVE to see Charo! She sells out in Vegas every time she is there.

I understand her show does not disappoint. She is very talented. :D

Thanks for sharing the pictures!

Archived