Corsages

Tracey

We will be on the victory sailing sept 8th and my birthday is the 10th, the day we are in Portland. I told my hubby that I wanted a wrist corsage for formal night. I do not know which nights are formal nights. Can we get a wrist corsage on board? thanks. One year we celebrated our anniversary and splurged with flowers, champagne, petit fours every night, massages, a big package that we had booked. I said I don't need that, I bought some of my own decorations to decorate our door and I just want a wrist corsage to wear.

Tracy.. here's another idea for you. HAVE ONE MADE IN SILK. This way you'll always have it to remember. We did that one year... they aren't hard to make, or go to a local florist.

Also.. come to the floatwaya lounge and join the Florida Cruiser Boards

OK. I'm saying this in the most caring way. Maybe think about having your dh order you flowers for the room instead of a corsage. I'm really not sure of your age but it's not senior prom. you really won't see anyone wearing one!

Another thought is and this is not a surprise,(but we already know it's not), you could ask your dh to have a bouquet of flowers delivered to you at the table on formal night.

Just thoughts, enjoy your cruise & have a happy b-day !!!

I personally think a fresh flower corsage is lovely. I'm 46 and would be very happy wearing one any time I felt like it. Get exactly what you want and be happy with it. Life is too short to worry about what others think if you have flowers on your wrist or not!:p

Alexis in Texas

I personally think a fresh flower corsage is lovely. I'm 46 and would be very happy wearing one any time I felt like it. Get exactly what you want and be happy with it. Life is too short to worry about what others think if you have flowers on your wrist or not!:p

Alexis in Texas

Your absolutely right !!!

My boyfriend bought me a corsage and a bracelet for the first formal night on our cruise. He bought both onboard and I felt like a Princess wearing them. I have attached three pics that I think show them the best. My only complaint was that the corsage wasn't attached very well and was a bit heavy and tipped whenever my hand did, but it held together through that evening. Go with what makes you feel best, it is a formal night afterall. And if you do go with the corsage, after that night, I put some ice in the ice bucket, stuffed a washcloth over the ice in the bucket and then put the corsage on top. The room steward kept the ice filled all week, and on the way home I put it on top in my carryon bag and I now have it next to my bed for constant reminders of that fun night.

DSC00739.jpg.e45680b89af1da540e71985175489183.jpg

DSC01173.jpg.6442cd5b3c62b703f9a94b6eabb7d37b.jpg

DSC00743.jpg.508f3600b7252be94e0b80eaf14be37d.jpg

Archived