Pride is on Her way!

cjar855

Next Sunday she'll be ours for the week. I can't wait! Spare room is full of suitcases and clothes and shoes. Lot's and lots of shoes! I actually think Dh and DS will have more shoes then I will. Both will need sneakers, sandels, water type, casual boat type, tux, and something to wear on the dune buggy ride. That's six pair each, size 12. Where am I going to fit my shoes?

I guess I'm really excited. My son and I leave on Thursday to spend a few days in LA pre cruise. Hubby and I spent a long weekend there in May, and had a really good time.

Stefanie:D

No no Stephanie, you will have to share her with the 8 of us and CruisenMom007 is around here somewhere too. My spare room is also packed high. We are leaving with 2 of our grandkids Friday morning at 3AM for Magic Mountain and on Sat. at Universal Studios - then it is on the Pride for R&R. Can't wait.

Karen

WELCOME ABOARD STEPHANIE!

Glad to see we have another one joining us! :D

So far there is you...Morriscats...us....and Charflores. That is all I have been able to find :confused:

How old is your DS that is traveling with you? We have a 12 yr old DS and a 15yr old DD going with us and they are very very excited too.

Our guestroom has all the luggage in it too and being packed daily. My DH is on overload cruise anticipation!!!! He is so funny!

Not so my DH - he keeps looking at me like "what are you doing packing so soon" or "why are you still reading Cruise Critics" - oh well. They never understand. Just think - someone is in "our" room right now - and we will be in it Sunday. Finally. CruisenMom - are you changing your dinner hour? My grandaughter has been with her Dad - if you daughter wrote she could not have answered. Tomorrow she is ours - they are so excited. See you Sat evening.

Cruisinmom, my son Brandon turned 17 last month. I'm sending him to the meet and great on the first night, although there are no organised activities for his age group, I think they still have a get together. I just hope he finds some nice kids to hang out with (no elevator pushers or hall runners though!).

We have early dinner seating. Since we are coming from the east coast, it will be a lot easier for us I think.

I just started removing the clothes from the spare room, so I can put them back and see what I have. I think I may over pack (OK I know I will overpack), but I need 11 days worth of clothes for Brandon and I, and 8 days for Vic. Plus evening and diner clothes, work out clothes, and dune buggy clothes.

I'm so excited. Victor started getting excited this weekend. It takes him a bit longer than me. See you all soon!

Stefanie

Morriscats: yeah we are seriously considering changing to the earlier dinner time. I think we will go straight to the purser when we get there if I can't get them to do it over the phone as I speak...

I think we will be Ok getting back on the ship in time to get showered and ready after port visits. Its the formal nights I worry about! I understand those are on sea days so that is helpful.

My DH is always asking me if there is anything new on CC lol

I will tell Ashley why she hadn't heard from Heather. Thanks!

Archived