private tour

Jesterscourt

I have not but I did take a private tour thru Island marketing and it was great. They will take you where ever you want to go. We went to stringray city and then a tour around the island and to starfish beach. The captain of the boat is a great guy. If you want to fish or tube it they let you do what you want to do.

Hey! We just got back from a 7 day cruise. One day in Cayman - with Peter of FatFishAdventures.com. We HAD AN AMAZING time with Peter! We rented a four man jet boat and Peter guided us on a Jet Ski. We went out first thing to Stingray City sandbar to beat the crowd. He got off and picked up a stingray for us! We fed it and he answered all of our questions. He then took us to his own private snorkeling location. There was no one else there. The reef was teaming with sea life. The visability was crystal clear! We were very hungry and tired, so he took us to a club called Kaibo and we beached our watercraft and dined on local conch chowder, fish and burgers while sipping on Margarita's and hearing about Peter's upbringing in Jamaica. It was a very rich experience. We paid $100 per hour for four hours and it WAS WORTH EVERY PENNY. The jet boat is a real kick in the pants. it got up to about 50 miles an hour. A reall thrill ride. My kids are 10 and 13 and they loved it. Peter will tell you how to find him. It was easy, not a single problem. Go to his web site.

Archived