Where do they sell "bath toys"?

sas80

We are looking for some bath toys to take with us on our cruise. We wanted to put them into the blow up pool.

We were at babies r us yesterday but dont like to buy stuff there unless we absolutely have to because everything there seems to be over priced.

Then we went to wal mart and couldn't find any infant bath toys there, either.

Anyone have any suggestions?

I just bought a bunch at Target--a clear plastic barrel of foam letters & shapes, little clear plastic carry bags of squirters. Also check out Amazon.com, I remember seeing some there (often for free shipping too). DS also likes beach/sand toys in the tub.

I just bought a bunch at Target--a clear plastic barrel of foam letters & shapes, little clear plastic carry bags of squirters. Also check out Amazon.com, I remember seeing some there (often for free shipping too). DS also likes beach/sand toys in the tub.

Oh cool! We are just out the door on our way to target.

Thank you very much!:)

We've gotten some really great things at Cost Plus World Market before but I don't know if that is only available in some seasons (we stocked up around Easter time).

Do they have a Bye Bye Baby in your area? Or a Baby Depot (through Burlington Coat Factory)? I've heard those tend to have good selections.

It could be that Walmart had them in a different dept. Did you check both the baby dept. and the toy dept.?

Yes' date=' I did. It seemed to me that wal mart must have [i']just[/i] had a big sale, because a lot of the hangers for items were empty...

I did get some at the brand new super target yesterday. They were also low in stock, but we found some we liked and thought would be fun.

The good thing about them is that we can double them as play toys and I am not letting him play with them before the cruise, so they will be brand new and exciting!

Thanks for your help.:)

Archived