Robes in the cabins - Mariner

Having never cruised RCI, do they have robes in the cabins? How about hair dryers?

Jean

Jean;

Hairdryers are in every cabin.

If you are in a Suite or if you are Platinum C&A or better, you will get Robes.

If you are in a Balcony Cabin (of any catagory) you should ask your steward for bathrobes to use during yoru cruise. If he/she is a good Steward, they most likely will get you robes. Don't be disappointed, though, if you are told, "Sorry, there are no more available".

Sometimes this happens. It depends on how many Plat., Diamond, and D+ members on board.

Hope This Helps.

If he/she is a good Steward, they most likely will get you robes.

I think the above statement judging a steward as being good or not depending upon whether they can provide a bathrobe is incredibly unfair.

We were on AOS 5/6. We were in a balcony stateroom. Fiances 2nd RCI cruise, my 1st. Based on the comments here I knew enough to immediately book Portofinos on boarding the ship and request down pillows & batrobes. The stewards did not promise robes, but said they would do what they could. He came up with 2 robes & 1 pillow. We appreciated the extra service and tipped him extremely well. BUT, I wouldn't have considered him a BAD steward if there were no robes available. It's a supply & demand issue, not his fault.

Hey guys,

If you want to make some major brownie points, I bought the deluxe RCI embroidered robes off the website and had them sent to our stateroom in advance. They weren't that expensive and now everytime she wears it, she remembers what a great husband I am.....

If you are in a Balcony Cabin (of any catagory) you should ask your steward for bathrobes to use during yoru cruise. If he/she is a good Steward, they most likely will get you robes. Don't be disappointed, though, if you are told, "Sorry, there are no more available".

Sometimes this happens. It depends on how many Plat., Diamond, and D+ members on board.

Hope This Helps.

I think the above statement judging a steward as being good or not depending upon whether they can provide a bathrobe is incredibly unfair.

We were on AOS 5/6. We were in a balcony stateroom. Fiances 2nd RCI cruise, my 1st. Based on the comments here I knew enough to immediately book Portofinos on boarding the ship and request down pillows & batrobes. The stewards did not promise robes, but said they would do what they could. He came up with 2 robes & 1 pillow. We appreciated the extra service and tipped him extremely well. BUT, I wouldn't have considered him a BAD steward if there were no robes available. It's a supply & demand issue, not his fault.

You know, I am really getting tired of you FLAMERS who are so anxious to slam what someone says (instead of simply answering the OP's question); I AM GOING TO FLAME BACK IN DEFENCE!!!

I simply said a GOOD steward will try to help and get you what you want. I NEVER SAID THEY WERE BAD IF THEY TRY AND CAN'T!!

I also said that sometimes they can't because "there are no more available" - - as in "I wouldn't have considered him a BAD steward if there were no robes available" DUH!!

Why don't you just answer the question and stop commenting on other peoples opinions???

Archived