Stingray City Snorkeling Private Tour??

cruizinpartyplanner

Has anyone done the Stingray City Snorkeling & Sailing Private Excursion in GC? I believe it is part of the Island Marketing group but I'm not real clear on that. We currently have a party of 10 which may grow to 15 and we really want to charter our own Catamaran for a 1/2 day trip of snorkeling and a "brief" stop at the stingrays. The web page I'm looking at has a 46' sailboat that looks great and has a max capacity of 15. This looks to be exactly what we are looking for but I'd love to hear some feedback from anyone who knows anything more about it!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey,

Try this guy. His name is Captian Crosby and he comes highly recommended by a friend of mine that has spent her extended vacations there every summer for several years now. I know he has two boats and does do charters according to his website. It's best to call him using the number at the top of the webpage. I emailed first and then called. I just got off the phone with him this morning, booking our excursion for Oct. and he's very friendly and accomodating. A true Cayman.

http://www.cayman.org/crosby/

Hope this helps. I will be reporting how our excursion went when we return. :cool:

I am going to call him to see what we can arrange. Since we already have 10 and may go to 15 we were looking for a private charter, and one that could possibly go beyond the standard 2 or 3 hours of only the stingrays and also take us to a nice beach and maybe do lunch. I'd love to hear back about how your trip goes. Have fun and thanks so much for the info!!! :)

Was your boat a sailboat or catamaran of some type? I did not mention that in my earlier post but that is something that the group really wanted and when I sent nativeway and inquiry a month or so back I thought that she said they did not have any type of sailboats. Do you recall what type of boat you went on?

Hey,

Try this guy. His name is Captian Crosby and he comes highly recommended by a friend of mine that has spent her extended vacations there every summer for several years now. I know he has two boats and does do charters according to his website. It's best to call him using the number at the top of the webpage. I emailed first and then called. I just got off the phone with him this morning, booking our excursion for Oct. and he's very friendly and accomodating. A true Cayman.

http://www.cayman.org/crosby/

Hope this helps. I will be reporting how our excursion went when we return. :cool:

The photographer for this tour operator's name is Esther. Tell her "hello" from Tammy and Angus. We spent several days scuba diving with her this summer. She is the nicest lady ever! :)

Archived