Emerald Princess Emerald deck minis

TheHappyWanderer

I know that on the Emerald, as on the Crown, the minis on the Emerald deck are covered. Do the last cabin on each side also have an extended balcony? I hate it that Princess deck plans do not explain this. Also, is noise a factor with Club Fusion being above the E deck minis?

I know that on the Emerald, as on the Crown, the minis on the Emerald deck are covered. Do the last cabin on each side also have an extended balcony? I hate it that Princess deck plans do not explain this. Also, is noise a factor with Club Fusion being above the E deck minis?

On both the Emerald and the Saphire, Club Fusion is on Promenade deck, below Emerald deck Minis. I think noise would only be a factor with a few cabins which might be over the stage itself, such as 728, or 730. The cabins on the other side of the ship dont seem to have that problem. If you look at the deckplans for those ships on the Princess website, you will see for yourself.

Has anyone BEEN IN the far aft minis on Emerald deck on either Crown or Emerald? As someone here said, the balconies ARE extended in this particular cabin on the Sapphire, and it shows as such on the deck plans very clearly. But the deck plans for the Crown and Emerald, while reported as having the same extended balconies, do NOT appear as such on those two ships' deck plans. I have E731 already booked for just this reson, and want to know maybe from someone who has been there, done that. I ONLY have 14 months to obsess about this, you know!;)

Thanks!

I have the last Emerald deck mini on the Grand on an upcoming cruise. Here's a link to pictures someone posted of that cabin on the Caribbean Princess. Would be the same on Grand class ships including Emerald

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/1291057453015325211GUzZbH

From what I've read, there are those that say they could hear a little bass at times but didn't bother them. I think just about everyone would say grab the cabin because of the hugh, private balacony.

If you'll use the "Search this Forum" and look for E730 or E731 you'll find someone talking about the Crown cabins and the extended balconys. I'm sure (as I can be just researching) that they are the same. I just didn't find any actual photos except for the CB

Yes they are exactly the same. we have been on both sides. the lounge is not above, it is below. yes you can hear bass if you are on the port side which 731 is. on the grand class ships that lounge closes at 11 pm or earlier so noise is not a factor.

Archived