Anyone done golfing in Grand Cayman

kleibo

Can you tell us when you are going to go to Grand Cayman? A friend of mine does a lot of golfing and has golfed on Grand Cayman many times. I won't be able to get in touch with him until August 28- he's on vacation until then..... If you can hold on that long I'll let you know. Gabrielle

I am also interested in finding some way for my dad to golf in cayman in December..... any info would be appreciated....

If I remember correctly, there used to be golf offered in Grand Cayman, I think the name of the course was Safe Haven. If the cruiselines are not offering it, it must still be in tough shape from the last hurricane. I know Elite Golf Tours usually handles the golf excursions for some of the cruise lines, so you might want to google them and see if you can find out.

• 2 weeks later...

A friend of mine has golfed a lot on Grand Cayman. He genrally gets a condo there for a bout a week. These are his suggestions: Hyatt called The Britanica has their own course and calls it 'Cayman Ball.' The golf ball is heavier than a regular ball. He said its a great 9 hole course. He also suggested: Grand Cayman Country Club, and Safehaven(18 holes) . My friend golfs a lot in MN We live in the Brainerd Lakes area which has some of the best golf in the state- at least that's their claim.... Hope that helps you golfers out there! (I don't golf, so can't comment on these courses.) Gabrielle:rolleyes:

Archived