Luggage storage in Monte Carlo

djaaay

Does anyone know if Seabourn would store luggage for the day in Monte Carlo where we are disembarking? Or any other facility? We are wanting to tour there before we head back to Nice to stay a few days. Thanks for any help!

Does anyone know if Seabourn would store luggage for the day in Monte Carlo where we are disembarking? Or any other facility? We are wanting to tour there before we head back to Nice to stay a few days. Thanks for any help!

The best I can suggest..you simply hire a vehicle to take you around for the day...then on the Nice...your luggage then stays with you.

Seabourn cannot store your luggage. Due to customs regulations it must leave the ship with you. Once it is in the terminal it is yours...and not Seabourn's.

I am not aware of any storage facilities at the port, but frankly have never inquired. I would agree, however, that if you are going to be staying in Nice you should probably hire a car service and that will solve the problem of not only storage, but getting around the hills of Monte Carlo.

The ship has a day in Nice before going to Monaco. Maybe I will take the excursion to Monaco from Nice since I will be in Nice 3 nights post cruise. Then when I disembark in Monaco I can go straight to Nice and work that as my base. Good idea??

The ship has a day in Nice before going to Monaco. Maybe I will take the excursion to Monaco from Nice since I will be in Nice 3 nights post cruise. Then when I disembark in Monaco I can go straight to Nice and work that as my base. Good idea??

I would think that you would not see necessarily what you would like to if you took the trip from Nice. I doubt that it would cost much more to hire a vehicle on your own to enjoy Monte Carlo..then on to Nice. You would have to pay to get there anyway..add that to the price of the excursion..and I doubt there would be much difference.

Archived