fitness and Spa on Noordam

meadds

We are boarding Noordam to Alaska on Sunday. Does anyone know what types of fitness classes are typically being offered? How many, how often? Also, how easy is it to book spa services once onboard? Would it be better to try to prebook...or is that even possible? Thanks!

It's super easy to book spa times! We just returned 8/12 and three in our party of 6 booked the 30 minute head massage. All three did this at various times throughout our cruise and had no problem with time. If you are worried, head up as soon as you board and book your time. If you don't have anything specific in mind, they will offer specials later in your cruise. Fitness classes - my daughter did the free aerobics class daily at 8 a.m. They offered a daily pilates class for an extra charge. My daughter also noticed one person had their own trainer thoughout the cruise. Both daugher and son-in-law enjoyed their excellent elipticals while watching the ocean AND a movie. The last day, they offer a diet detox class - fitting!

I believe they also have yoga classes and spin classes. They are $10 per class, or you get a discount if you sign up for classes for the entire cruise. Sometimes they fill up quick, so it is best to sign up during your first day on board.

Archived