Will we see Cinderella?

becca5

My daughter is in love with Cinderella. We are on the 3 day wonder. Will we see Cinderella?

Cinderella did appear on our 7 day Magic. I would think they have a full range of characters on all sailings. Maybe a former 3 day cruiser can confirm Cinderellas appearance.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got back from the 4 day and it had Cinderella,Belle,Snow White,& Ariel. Belle had the most character signings on ours...Cinderella only had one time for Disney photographers to take pictures with her. But if you miss the times to see her the last night they do a farewell and she will be there for you to take pictures.

Your daughter will love the princess night. The 2 girls in our group had their pictures taken with each of them on the Wonder. Be sure your daughter dresses in a coordinating outfit. You can take your own pics also.

absolutely!!

I have tons of pics of my DD with Cinderella, Belle, Snow White, Ariel and others - but on my other computer...

This is the type of thing you can take with your own camera on the Wonder tho - while the Shutters people will take an "official" picture you can buy... bring your own to the Princess meets too!!

This is DD showing her Ariel doll to Ariel... (she showed each individual doll to each princess, it was fun!)

Kira_ariel.jpg

Click on the thumbnail to see a fullsize pic - but these are a few of the characters we found on the Wonder... as you can see, the princesses do lobby meets (get there early to get to the front of the line!) but you will also run into the random character in the hallways, like peter pan, alice, or mulan! :) -- whoops, going to have to split this in 2 so you can see them all (7 vs 6 lol)

Princesses - formal 'meets'

th_snowwhite_600.jpg

th_cinderella.jpg

th_belle.jpg

th_ariel.jpg

My daughter is 4 and she wore her Cinderella dress to the princess gathering on the 4 day Wonder this summer. We were 3rd in line and Cinderella was the last in line. By the time we got to her she was alone and my daughter had a few moments alone with her. Cinderella taught her to curtsey and twirl in her dress. It was a priceless moment that happened so fast I didn't get it on my camcorder but the gasps from the atrium above will be forever in my mind. I did get a most beautiful picture from Shutters and on my camera with my daughter and Cinderella in the exact same pose. The reason it is so beautiful to me is because my daughter is internationally adopted and once I had the picture developed and framed I look at it and see her and Cinderella and see my daughter and realize she is getting the opportunity to live the American dream. Who would have thought the 30 dollar dress I bought back in Jan. would have meant so much?

My daughter is 4 and she wore her Cinderella dress to the princess gathering on the 4 day Wonder this summer. We were 3rd in line and Cinderella was the last in line. By the time we got to her she was alone and my daughter had a few moments alone with her. Cinderella taught her to curtsey and twirl in her dress. It was a priceless moment that happened so fast I didn't get it on my camcorder but the gasps from the atrium above will be forever in my mind. I did get a most beautiful picture from Shutters and on my camera with my daughter and Cinderella in the exact same pose. The reason it is so beautiful to me is because my daughter is internationally adopted and once I had the picture developed and framed I look at it and see her and Cinderella and see my daughter and realize she is getting the opportunity to live the American dream. Who would have thought the 30 dollar dress I bought back in Jan. would have meant so much?

That's the kind of pixie dust that you can only get on a Disney Cruise. I'm going to keep this in mind the next six dozen times that I have to read a post complaining about how expensive DCL is. Complaining that they can get a balcony room on NCLCarnivalRCI for what they would pay for an inside stateroom on DCL. Go ahead, give that creepy Funship Freddy a hug for me.

Thanks for the post.

Archived