Best way to get from Anchorage to Seward??

Fire and Ice

Basically train (Alaska Railroad or Cruiseline transfer), cruiseline transfer by bus or a one-way car rental (which I only think there is one company based at of Seward and having a senior moment and can't remember who right now).

Susan in Anchorage :)

My trip had a land tour first, so Princess handled everything. We went by motorcoach. I'm sure there are other options. It is a long, but beautiful ride. Enjoy the scenery! I took so many photos along the way, the ride did not feel long to me.

I don't see what cruise line you are on, but I know Princess does transfers. I'm sure all the lines offer that. When you use that service, you are met at the airport by a cruise line rep (at least with Princess you are) and they manage everything from there...no worries. I like not having to worry about where to go when you arrive, how the luggage gets to the ship, etc. Once you meet the rep, you can relax from there...

ENJOY :D

Archived