NO stateroom assignment yet...

Flipflop77

It still says TBA? wow.

If you eDocs still say TBA, thats pretty late to be assigned, when did you book, last minute?

Maybe they ran out of your category and they will just have to bump you up. I would take it as lucky and look at it positive.

Yes, we are using e-docs and they said TBA and I just logged onto Carnival and they still say TBA. We booked about 3-4 months ago. Anyword on the hurricanes and tropical storms in that area. We still have 12 days but I want those storms out of the way!!!!

Yes, we are using e-docs and they said TBA and I just logged onto Carnival and they still say TBA. We booked about 3-4 months ago. Anyword on the hurricanes and tropical storms in that area. We still have 12 days but I want those storms out of the way!!!!

May you have a fabulous stateroom waiting for you, a wonderful cruise and great weather :D Sunny days, starry nights and calm breezes, only :cool:

Thanks Pegs222!!! I hope soo!

Your welcome ;) . I remember when we went on our first cruise there was this horrible hurricane the week before we sailed, but the following week, smooth sailing. It really is nerve wracking knowing those storms are out there and your not sure just what is happening.

I do hope everything goes well for your wonderful cruise.

When you went to carnival's website did you look under the modify my reservation under the reservation section? This is where I found my room number for our cruise on 9/22/07. I reserved under a guranty and just found out a few days ago that we got bumped up to a 4C.

If it still says TBA there you more than likely aern't going to get room assignment until embarkation.

Have a great trip!!

We leave on Ecstasy on the 25th and still do not have a cabin assignment. Is this a good or bad thing??

I see it as a good thing because it sounds like they are still bumpping you up, pretty soon you will end up bumping the Captain :D

Let us know the results.

Fred

I see it as a good thing because it sounds like they are still bumpping you up, pretty soon you will end up bumping the Captain :D

Let us know the results.

Fred

Fred, that was what I was thinking when I said look at it as a good thing. They ran out of your category so you will get an extra good cabin :)

Let us know, I love happy ending stories.

Good Luck with a great Cabin and don't worry about any hurricaines. Have sailed many times in Hurricaine Season and the Ships get plenty of notice to change course. You may miss an island but safety comes first. Thats the chance you take Sailing this time of year. Have a Great Cruise.

On our first cruise there was a couple who didn't get their cabin assignment until they get to the ship. Their luggage tags were plain, no color. So you might just be the same and find out on the ship. After see this couple and talking to them before and during our first cruise, I don't think we would ever want to bood a guaranteed cabin. Guarantee cabin might be alright, but from time to time you might get a bad deal. It is simply a gamble.

Archived