Floral Upgrades?

NurseBeth

I was planning on "floral upgrades" for my RCCL wedding in October. I sent them emails with pictures of flowers that I liked and they came back with a price close to $3,000.

I was in complete sticker shock until I found this message board. Someone here suggested Angels Accents (silk flowers to bring on the ship).

http://angelsaccents.com/

I was pretty reluctant and fake flowers for my wedding, but I got a sample from them and they honestly look real. I suggest asking about the floral upgrades, but if they price is unreasonable, don't freat there are other alternatives even though they're a little harder to find.

My wedding is at my house and is very small.I am going with a silk bouquet so I can have it always.I went to a local craft store that does flower arranging and the floral designer helped me pick out the flowers. She was very helpful and told which flowers would look like the real thing and which would look fake in a bouquet.I get my bouquet in 2 weeks and can't wait to see it.

I couldn't see spending a huge amount on flowers that die so quickly.

Laura

I chose to go with www.angelsaccents.com I have aleady received my package. I ordered my bouquet, 2 bridesmaid, 6 bouts, and 2 corsages for 245.00. Thats a great deal. The best part of it, is that her flowers look real, she has a gurantee that if you can find better quality flowers she will refund your money(or something to that extent) Very nice lady, keeps you updated on your order, calls personally and gives you a consultaion. She is very busy. I would order way in advance, like at least 2 to 3 monts. You can check her dates on her website. This was my bouqet. I will use the one they provide as centerpiece. The roses in this bouquet feel like wax. They could pass as real. Hope this helps.

377028_sta.jpg494342_thb.jpg494390_thb.jpg

Great big THANK YOU for posting this website! My grandmother is a licensed florist and she is doing my wedding bouquet. Since we are getting married via a cruise...I have to do artificial.... I found several choices that I will present to my grandmother!

Those flowers are absolutely GORGEOUS! I am really excited now....I know that Carnival offers the dozen white roses with the package, but I had really wanted to incorporate my wedding colors into my flowers. Thanks so much for posting this!! :D

I just wanted to say thanks for posting the link to Angel's Accents. I have found my "dream bouquet"...something I can get a lot more excited about than some plain white roses! I will definitely be ordering from this site once my wedding date gets closer! Plus I love the fact that she makes cake toppers as well! I'm excited about being able to have special touches that will make this wedding "our own"! :D

terryvet9 -

Have you had good luck with emailing them? I've been trying for a few months to get pricing information on a few different styles and I never get my email answered the first time. I'm starting to get a little frustrated. :(

I had the same problem with emailing her... you have to use their website and fill out the online info request first. After you fill out the quote request, she'll have your email/info and will get back with you. (I think she gets so many email requests that her system dumps out mail that isn't in her contact list).

Okay so I know I have a LOT of questions that have come to mind today....

The Carnival info talks about "floral upgrades". Do any of you have any information on these upgrades? Have any of you used them?

Beth - If you want to send me your e-mail address I can forward you the price list for floral upgrades through Carnival/TWE. I was married on the Sensation this past March. Due to the high costs for additional/upgraded flowers, I too chose to order some on-line (silk of course) and was very very pleased.

Best of luck to you! dml1216@tampabay.rr.com

terryvet9 -

Have you had good luck with emailing them? I've been trying for a few months to get pricing information on a few different styles and I never get my email answered the first time. I'm starting to get a little frustrated. :(

Your best bet, is too fill out the qoute form online and submit, I had someone get back to me via phone in 2 days. She is very overwhelmed right now, this is her busy season. Once she called me back, we made changes, added things etc....

I just wanted to say thanks for posting the link to Angel's Accents. I have found my "dream bouquet"...something I can get a lot more excited about than some plain white roses! I will definitely be ordering from this site once my wedding date gets closer! Plus I love the fact that she makes cake toppers as well! I'm excited about being able to have special touches that will make this wedding "our own"! :D

You are very welcome! I also got a cake topper that matched my flowers. Remember ladies, it took 2 months to get mine, thats how booked she is. My wedding isn't till December, but I have them stored away in an air tight container.

Beth - If you want to send me your e-mail address I can forward you the price list for floral upgrades through Carnival/TWE. I was married on the Sensation this past March. Due to the high costs for additional/upgraded flowers, I too chose to order some on-line (silk of course) and was very very pleased.

Thanks Donna! I sent you an email. :D

I will order my flowers early next year. We are planning on getting married in October 2008. The itinerary schedule for the Fascination from Jacksonville doesn't come out until Wednesday!

Hey Donna, can you send it to me as well? Actually a price list of any upgrades would be greatly appreciated! Thanks so much. Prinycesa07@hotmail.com

• 4 weeks later...

Archived