YVR, US Direct, and Duty Free

6502programmer

Is it possible to stop in a duty free store between exiting the plane and entering the US Direct process at YVR? I would rather use the US Direct program arriving and departing, and would like to stop and pick up a couple of bottles of wine to take on board the ship. Is this possible, with the way the US Direct program is run at YVR? Thanks!

Is it possible to stop in a duty free store between exiting the plane and entering the US Direct process at YVR? I would rather use the US Direct program arriving and departing, and would like to stop and pick up a couple of bottles of wine to take on board the ship. Is this possible, with the way the US Direct program is run at YVR? Thanks!

We arrived at YVR, but departed from ANC, so I can only speak arrival. I don't recall passing any shops from the plane to the first holding area or the second holding area of US direct. I wasn't looking for that sort of thing, so it's very possible that I missed it. I loved US direct, though.

Archived