Radiance Cabin 1586 question

JewelB

Has anyone out there stayed in cabin 1586 on Radiance or on any of the sister ships? I am trying to find out if there is an overhang from WindJammer over the balcony and if you can hear what is going on above you in the WindJammer in the morning. I would appreciate any responses. Thanks so much.

We were in 1598--you shouldn't be bothered by noise at all. You MAY hear the occassional chair when you're on your balcony, but if you're out there, you're not sleeping, so, big deal!!! At night, in your room, you'll be just fine!

If there was a noise issue on deck 10, they couldn't charge what they charge for the suites!!!

Enjoy!

I was in 1586 up to Alaska. It was a great room. It would have been perfect had it not been for the cigar smoker directly in front of this cabin. (I was downwind) Boy, I gave him a peace of my mind everyday about that. Great room and very quiet, no problems.

Archived