2 year old in h2o zone on rcci

monkll

Sorry, no....according to RCCL's website, but she can use the Baby Splash Zone :)

s.gif

Q: Are there any restrictions regarding children in the pools? s.gif A: Please note: Due to Public health regulations, children in diapers, swim diapers, pull-ups, or who are not COMPLETELY toilet trained are not allowed in the pools, whirlpools, or H2O zone.

On the Freedom of the Seas and Liberty of the Seas children in diapers, or who are not toilet trained may use the Baby Splash Zone" specially designated for them.

She can go in a SECTION of the H20 zone. Basically they took a part of the h20 zone and put a wall and a railing to block it off slightly from the rest of the h20 zone...and then called that the "Baby Zone"

See below, this is the Baby Zone IN the h20 zone

FOScopy.jpg

We will be going on the RCI Rhapsody next week. Will it have the Baby Zone or should I bring a small kiddie pool for my two year old son? He loves the pool and I know he'll want to go into water.

No Baby Zone on Rhapsody. Just Freedom and Liberty. So you'll have to bring an inflatable. :)

Archived