Playa PortoMari Beach Review

Sandytoes

ok if any of these tours that has been mention and not from the cruise ship if you have web sites or emails???

I have done Orient Bay...Divi Beach sounds like what I might want this time..how much was taxi pp or what?

I loved San Juan this last time we went to a cathedra that was just soooooo beautiful...we just caught it in time..because they actually closed the door after we went in and didn't rush us one moment but locked the door after we left. I took so many pictures in there.

ok if any of these tours that has been mention and not from the cruise ship if you have web sites or emails???

Cosol Tour in St. Lucia Cosol Tours St. Lucia http://www.cosol-tours.com/

Barbados Silvermoon Barbados http://www.silvermoonbarbados.com/

Snorkeling with Turtles off of the Silvermoon II

turtlel.jpg

You can see Cameron Reid's website at : http://www.scenicbarbados.com He has standard tours he offers, but if you want to see specific sights or add in some beach time, he can customize a tour for you.

On St Lucia and St Maarten, we did island tours with the ship, only because they were all day. At St Maarten, we've also done snorkeling, but I didn't find it too good, so wouldn't recommend it. Very nice beaches there, though. On Curacao, for the snorkeling trip, we did it with the ship; all other times to Curacao, we've gone on our own. At Margarita Island, it was recommended to take a tour with the ship if you were leaving the port area. However, near the port area is a beach some friends enjoyed, and there are rows of vendors if you want to shop for local goods.

Arubalisa, awesome turtle picture!

Sandytoes thanks so did you do all your excursions through the boat that your speaking of?

I can't wait to do the Southern....like I said St. Marrten is the only one I have been to.

Sj25

I would recommend looking at each Port of Call for each Island you're visiting. In the same fashion on how you found my Playa PortoMari Beach in Curacao thread....

Each one has a wealth of info and poster willing to answer pacific questions you have.

Good luck and have a safe journey...

and if you have any other question about Playa PortoMari Beach

please come back and ask...

Be more than happy to help...

:)

Archived