Boleros, better on Freedom and Liberty than Mariner?

newlu

Hi,

Just wondering if the Boleros Club is better on the Freedom or Liberty than the Mariner, since they leave from Miami, is it more of a happening place than the Mariner, since it leaves from Orlando? We love to dance so I guess it makes a difference to us, the more the better!

Thanks

newlu

Hi,

There's much more latin bars in Miami (South Beach) then in Orlando, I have been to both places, could not find many Salsa Dancing places in Orlando.

Thanks

newlu

Yes, but the ship is not Miami, and that has no bearing on what the ship bars will be like. I just don't get your question. Miami has more latin bars, but the ship all have the same bars. So the atmosphere in Boleros is based on the people on the ship. And the people cruising out of Orlando are generally the same people cruisinig out of Miami. They are people from all over the u.s. not just the departure port.

Fitz, i think she's saying that there is a higher probability of Latin people from Miami taking ships out of there than PCO, which is fair to wonder. It's true, as you say, that the home-port people make up a small percentage of the ship, though.

My answer to the OP is that Boleros is the same on both ships. The ships where it really shines, in my opinion, were Enchantment and the Sovereign clas, where it is more of a distinct setting. Sitting in the non-smoking section of Boleros on Navigator or Liberty (which is across the atrium), we felt more like we were watching Boleros than being in it. On Enchantment and Sovereign, Boleros was often hopping.

Archived