Paradise Review-enjoy (7/30/07-8/3/07)

Cruise Beauty

Greetings,

I just wanted to share the link for my Paradise review with you all.

http://cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=31551

We had a really good time. I didn't write it immediately...I guess I felt that once I wrote it my vacation would officially be over:( ! Anyway, I went through a week of post cruise depression:o , however I am doing much better:D . I am currently focusing on my November anniversay cruise so that should keep me busy.

I hope you enjoy my FIRST review ever and I am more than happy to answer any questions.

I hope you enjoy my FIRST review ever and I am more than happy to answer any questions.

I enjoyed reading your review...thanks for posting. I'll be on the Paradise in October and I've been trying to find any info I can before my cruise.

I have a few questions:

*Did you happen to keep the capers? If so will you be posting them?

*How was the live music onboard? Particularly the classical trio (which is usually in the lobby) and the lido band (I love sitting outside listening to live music).

*If you have your capers and are unable to post them, would you mind listing the names of the various musical entertainment (bands, DJ's, etc.)? Just curious as to whether or not some of the entertainment I've enjoyed in the past are on this ship.

Thanks again for posting your review.:)

The timing of your review couldn't be better, since I'm leaving on Monday for my own adventure on the Paradise. I've never sailed with Carnival before so it's very reassuring to read of your positive experience with this cruise line. Thank you for taking the time to post! :)

Moondawgie: You are more than welcome. I really didn't notice too many smokers. I hope your Mom has a good time. We went in with really positive attitudes and wonderful energy.

Letscruisegd: Yes I did keep the Capers, but somehow they've been ruined by some sort of spill:eek: . So, no I will not be posting them. The live music wasn't bad. I found myself very relaxed when listening to the music on deck.

Courtesy of the Carnival Capers:

Calypso Music with Innocence on the Lido deck

Classical music with the Classical trio

Beautiful Piano Music with Luigi

Fun Tunes with Lloyd

Fun Party music with Blood Power

The DJ in the Rex Dance Club wasn't good at all.

I hope this helps.

Billsrob: Yes, Blood Power is on the ship.

Luv2cruise777l: You are more than welcome;) !

Cruisetrio: You are more than welcome. NYE onboard Paradise sounds like fun:p !

PayD: Thanks for taking a moment to read it. You are more than welcome!

SeaMeSmile: I'm glad I could provide some reassurance for you. We really had a wonderful time. :D You are moe than welcome.

Letscruisegd: Yes I did keep the Capers, but somehow they've been ruined by some sort of spill:eek: . So, no I will not be posting them. The live music wasn't bad. I found myself very relaxed when listening to the music on deck.

Courtesy of the Carnival Capers:

Calypso Music with Innocence on the Lido deck

Classical music with the Classical trio

Beautiful Piano Music with Luigi

Fun Tunes with Lloyd

Fun Party music with Blood Power

The DJ in the Rex Dance Club wasn't good at all.

I hope this helps.

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this. Listening to music on deck is very relaxing for me too. I've heard so many positive things about Blood Power, hopefully they'll still be on there in when I board so I'll finally get the chance to hear them.

Thanks again:)

We were in no rush due to the fact that we were driving back. We headed to the appropriate deck (self-assist)...I can't recall the time:o ...there was no line and we walked right off. There was one person in front of us ( where they check your passport and collect that blue slip of paper). It was a breeze.:D

Archived