Upsell Fairy just called - AF to AA

lvcruises

We just accepted an upsell from NCLA on the POH from a minisuite to an Owners suite. $1400 more for the 2 of us. The room is about $14,000. I'm so nervous about it but I'm excited too.

Questions for those who have had suites before, because I never have.

1. I'm wondering if wine is included with the room. I was told by our TA that champaign was and 3 bottles of booze. I've ordered 2 bon voyage packages for the wine, but if its included I want to cancel them.

2. What about tipping? What exactly is the butler suppose to do for you?

I want to make we take full advantage of this once in a lifetime event. Its our 23 anniversary and we've been saving for a year for this. Any helpful sugguestions will be greatly appreciated.:D

Thanks to CC and all the great people out here that are willing to help with questions.

Did you pay $14,000 or was that "list price"? How does the "upgrade fairy" system work? Trying to book AA on Pearl 3/21/08.

Thanks,

Pete

• 3 weeks later...
Did you pay $14,000 or was that "list price"? How does the "upgrade fairy" system work? Trying to book AA on Pearl 3/21/08.

Thanks,

Pete

That is the List price depending on the cruise date. We paid an extra $1400 total for 2. We had booked a mini-suite to begin with. It was worth the extra, the room is awsome. An upsell is when NCL calls you a few weeks in advance and asks you if you want a certain category for an additional amount of money. We got the call less than 2 weeks before we sailed.

Archived