Cosol Tours st lucia

southwestie

• 3 years later...

Cosol tours are THE BEST. We were back on the ship in plenty of time.

Plenty of stops, drink and food. Our driver, Sam, was brilliant. I would go with Cosol every time, wonderful, fun trip.

• 7 months later...

Just returned from a pre Christmas cruise with Fred Olsen and we booked a tour with Cosol for our first visit to St Lucia. It was fabulous; everyone on the island seemed to know him and his patter was both interesting and entertaining. There were so many stops and 'extras' on the tour we lost count. If you get the chance book a tour with this guy!!!:)

• 2 months later...

The tour we went on was $65 pp and was brillant - best tour of the holiday. All food , entrance fees, boat rides, drinks were included. We travelled along the island south from Castries to the Pitons and back. Included was visited to Banana Plantation, Private house for tastes of local foods (delicilous) drive in volcano with guide,Botanical gardens, Water taxi to Jalousie Beach (Under the Pitions ) for a swim and sunbath. Drives through fishing villages and visit to a Rum Shop above Marigot Bay. Lots of foods and drinks en-route. Brillant day out. There was only 7 of us on the trip and our guide and drive was called Sunbird. We were very pleased with him. A lovely chap.

Cosol Tours was the best tour out of all the tours I planned for my cruise. I hope you get Yellow Bird as your driver. He was fantastic. The tour was very informative, we had great foods, plenty of beverages and lessons about the island. Worth every penny!

We are booked in Cosol this month and have read alot of great reviews.

Only one concern I have is that I read that there is a stop along the way where you can pose with a guys snake.

My wife is absolutely terrified of snakes to the point where I'm considering canceling our tour.

Can anyone shed some light on this, and if the snake is unavoidable?

Our experience is that we saw several guys on the side of the road with boas, if we had wanted to stop and pay a dollar to have our pics take with the guy and his snake he would have stopped but we weren't and there was no stop. Even if he did stop the bus/van is large enough that your wife could look away.

Archived