Dining room seating

orenb

Any suggestions on how to change our assigned seating from second to first seating once we board?

You can call your TA or RCI directly now and have them change it for you. If you want to wait until you board, just go to the dining room and ask them to change it for you.

How about getting a table for 12 if there are none? I don't know how I would split my group us for dining so it would be great if we can all dine together.

Make sure all your reservations are "linked" for dinner seating. Call whomever you booked through and have all the reservation numbers available and then you won' t have to worry. Double check when you get your seapass card at check-in and they all should have the same table # on it. If there is any issues meet with the Maitre'D in the dining on the first day. The hours he is available will be listed in the compass.

Ddon't wait until you board--there's no need! Either call RCI or your TA (however you booked) and ask them to change your seating NOW! It's not a big deal. If the seating you want is full, ask to be put on the waitlist, then check at the dining room when you board.

How about getting a table for 12 if there are none? I don't know how I would split my group us for dining so it would be great if we can all dine together.

Unless you are on a Voyager Class or bigger, most dining rooms don't have table for 12 except the Captain's Table. The largest is for 10. They may put your group together at 2 tablels for 6 or maybe one for 8 and one for 4.

Hope This Helps.

Unless you are on a Voyager Class or bigger, most dining rooms don't have table for 12 except the Captain's Table. The largest is for 10. They may put your group together at 2 tablels for 6 or maybe one for 8 and one for 4.

Hope This Helps.

Last week on the Serenade we were at a table for 12 and there were quite a few of them. They also had an oval table that looked bigger though I didn't count chairs.

We are due on the Serenade next March. There are 14 of us. I guess that is way too big for 1 table. We booked thru a TA and she sent me a paper that table assignments for early seating will be given later. I'm guessing my family of 6 will be at one table and my friends family of 8 will be at another table although I would like to sit with my friends I can't see making 1 couple sit at a table by themselves with others. I guess what I need to relay to TA is to make sure we have tables next to each other.

Archived