Important Question RE: Red Sox

denisegold

I wouldn't count on it. Speaking of the Sox, when they won the Series recently I was on a cruise in the SOuthern Carribean and we couldn't get anything except a camera on the internet that was in front of home plate in the ground showing the batter and that was all. Plus the comedian was a big Sox fan and I would give him the running score as he was doing his show. Really funny.

I was able to catch some Sox Yankees games when I sailed out of Bayonne. It was a little stressful for the handful of Sox fans to be surrounded by Yankee fans it was fun!

I'm hoping to catch the World Series while on the Carnival Liberty. The Red Sox on a jumbo screen sounds wonderful :D

I love when these postings turn into this.

Into what?

I do remember that when I sailed to Bermuda on the Majesty there was a vehicle with Boston Red Sox bumper sticker. Made me feel right at home:D

Into what?

I do remember that when I sailed to Bermuda on the Majesty there was a vehicle with Boston Red Sox bumper sticker. Made me feel right at home:D

Hahha, into a Yankees vs. Red Sox argument. My sister is a die hard Boston fan, can't stand it. If you want to get me revved up, just talk about the crappy Red Sox.

I thought that both sides were being quite civil to each other.:p

I started this thread and I'm about as civil as they come. Just wanted to catch a couple of the Sox games while we're away for a week. Peace.

PS as of this posting, the Yankees are 6 GB. I'm just saying... ;)

Hahahah. Too bad we have so many rings they couldn't even fit on our hands. ;)

"WE"??? How many are YOU wearing right now?

We are a Red Sox family. My parents were born and raised in NY and in fact met at Yankee Stadium.

My mother remains a Yankees fan, though she is really just a trouble maker. My son recently asked her to name three Yankees players. I really thought she would be able to come up with Jeter and Clemens, but no, her answer was, "Joe Demaggio, Lou Gehrig and ?????" I can't remember who is was.

"WE"??? How many are YOU wearing right now?

We are a Red Sox family. My parents were born and raised in NY and in fact met at Yankee Stadium.

My mother remains a Yankees fan, though she is really just a trouble maker. My son recently asked her to name three Yankees players. I really thought she would be able to come up with Jeter and Clemens, but no, her answer was, "Joe Demaggio, Lou Gehrig and ?????" I can't remember who is was.

We refers to my team obviously. Don't be such a sore loser because the Red Sox just aren't as good as the Yankees and will never be. :D

Fear not, you can catch games at the White Horse Tavern while docked in St. George's. The bar is literally ON the pier.

*A Yankees fan living in Boston.... feel bad for me!!:eek:

I definitely feel for you!! My sister lives in Boston and I think I despise the town based on the Red Sux.

I was able to catch some Sox Yankees games when I sailed out of Bayonne. It was a little stressful for the handful of Sox fans to be surrounded by Yankee fans it was fun!

I'm hoping to catch the World Series while on the Carnival Liberty. The Red Sox on a jumbo screen sounds wonderful :D

You're assuming that the Sox will actually make it to the series. They MAY win the division but I doubt they'll make it to the series.

P.S.

BDD_NYY_mirror_5_bdd.jpg

Archived