Delivered and on-board STAR

suey

Well just got back after taking Mum and Frog into port, I decided not to wait around for sailing as too lonely and boring by myself. We got to portside about 9am and they were told they could board straight away as Mum never has to line up anymore but they decided to have a coffee with me first instead. So boarded about 10am. Not many people about, I suppose because there were no disembarking passengers.

They have comedian Mike Harris (saw him at portside, cruised with him before) and singer Gary Sterling. Cruise director is Adam Goder and Asst CD is Sandy.

Linda (frog) just rang and said there doesn't seem to be many people on board, should have seen if there was any cheap fares this week as some people might have taken the full refund and decided not to go. Also their one-third refund that was supposed to go on to their cruise card did not go on, apparently already trouble at pursers desk as some people did not bother taking much money on board as they were going to use this instead. But they say they are going to make provisions.

I hate going to the port and not boarding. :)

PS Forgot to say saw Channel 7 filming ship at portside

I am so glad it all happened. Wish I had seen the Channel 7 footage.

Channel 7 had no footage on air yesterday, maybe they were just hoping that something would go wrong so they would have something to report. I watched the news but only managed to see No. 2 daughter at work at crime scene on GC so not a wasted watch.

Archived