any singles Carnival Valor 11/25/07

tim05811

I'm up for flirting a few months early but pretty much decided against this cruise and most likely book the cruise leaving Nov. 24th b/c I've always wanted to see Costa Rica! Too bad b/c I see you are from NYC as well.

How old are you guys? Can still keep in touch and compare cruises! :)

~Alexa

Checked it out. You look great for 100 years old...Very nice.

Which one are you in the pic?

Couldn't see much since I'm not a myspace member but I'm right with ya on favorite thing being travel.

So, you're with the NYFD? Very nice. You guys are the best and I'm sorry for your awful loss this weekend.

Find any other singles yet on your cruise? I'm worried I'm going to be the youngest on the ship by about 40 years. You being 100 should fit right it.

Hope you're doing well.

-Alexa

Tell me about it. This is Carnival... right??? There should be some singles/younger people on this site some where. I picked this week to avoid kids. You figure the week after thanksgiving they all go back to school. In the Valor roll call for my week, I see married couples, bringing the parents, bringing there kids...etc. But everything will work out.

I just found out about this site last week. It's a pretty neat tool to meet some people before your cruise. Figured we are all trapped together for the week anyway, ... why not start now. xoxoxox

Exactly why I switched to Carnival from HAL. Hoping for younger, single ones and not a lot of kids.

I'll probably be seated at a table of couples, some celebrating their golden anniversary. Oh well, there's always the buffet style restaurant I can go to alone every night!

• 3 weeks later...

Carnival is better. I am going with a friend and bringing 2 single girls along. We are all going there to party and meet other people. Believe me... i am trying to grab more singles. THe numbers have to be equal though. No sausage parties this week.

Guest timO5811

If you are interested... drop me an email. I have listed it on this thread. We are looking into doing a few shore excursions. Always cheaper when you book them ashore. And they always give better prices if you can get them a bunch of people. I have been to all these ports. Belize is the best one. Cave tubing was awsome. THe only problem I had was the group that i went with was pretty old. Which meant we had to wait 1/2 the time for them to catch up. zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Cayman- snorkle with sting-rays

Roatan- Beach, jet ski

COzemel- rent out jeeps and do some off roading on these cool sand dunes (i'm sure it's illegal)

So don't book anything yet!

Tim, looks like your going on this cruise for the same reasons we are! :) Sounds like you picked out all the best shore excursions. Do you have the prices of each of these?

The cave tubing and jeeps seem like they would be a lot of fun, worst part is we have to stop drinking for the jeeps.:mad:

Guest timO5811

email me @ tim05811@yahoo. I will send over the items that I am looking at. The jeeps you can get right off the boat. The rest... I can send you the info. But either way.... we will haggle the prices with the locals at the pier. We just need to start our days early. It's Tim by the way.

• 3 weeks later...

ryan. anytime you all come up with a plan, or a headcount for some of these excursions let me know. I only have to reserve it. they don't charge me. The sooner the better.

I have the web-sites I will be going through. I think if we can get 15 or so it gets cheaper.

Archived