14 day RT Hawaii

psbtrvlr

We were on the Island this past April/May for the 14 night trip. The first formal night was the second day of the trip, first at sea day. Second formal night was the first at sea day after leaving Hawaii and the last formal night was the evening before Ensenada, the second to last night of the trip. It was a great trip and I'd go again in a minute. Have fun.

We were on a holiday sailing so two of our formal nights were on Christmas Eve and New Years Eve. The Captain Circle party was on a non-formal night (I remember wearing one of my Hawaiian dresses).

Our trip is also over those 2 holidays. I wondered if they would do the formal nights on those nights. I questioned it because New Years Eve falls on a day when we are in Hawaii, although it does happen to be our shortest day in Hawaii........

Thanks for the info.

Our trip is also over those 2 holidays. I wondered if they would do the formal nights on those nights. I questioned it because New Years Eve falls on a day when we are in Hawaii, although it does happen to be our shortest day in Hawaii........

Thanks for the info.

We were supposed to be in Kona on 12/31 until 5 or so. Unfortunately, high waves preventing us from tendering so we had to skip that port. Whether or not we actually made it there or not, it was a formal night.

Archived