cabin allocation millenium

stringo

My boyfriend and I are booked to sail on the Millenium Jan 09.We have been allocated cabin no 2180, which I notice from the deck plans is on the lowest deck.I am wondering if we should ask for a change of cabin to a higher deck.Can anyone advise. :confused:

Did you book a "guarantee"? If it was a guarantee, you paid a lower price and told the cruiseline that you would take what they gave you. Otherwise you got to choose the cabin. So who "allocated" the cabin to you? Or perhaps you are working with a TA who has reserved a number of cabins, but you should still have choice from the TA's inventory.

The lower level interior cabins do provide for a pleasant cruise and are less costly. The higher you go in a ship the higher the price. Get a window or a balcony and pay more.

You have about the same amount of space as every other cabin up to the CC cabins that are about 20 square feet larger, and much higher in price. So for you the choice is whether the location is going to be critical. you are near the aft elevators or stairs and are 2 floors below the dining room. Generally noise won't be a problem and you should not feel too much motion. Higher locations exagerate rocking and pitching but with modern stablizers there is little of that.

Archived