Transfers from Sao Paolo Airport to Santos

AmoMondo

I'm in the process of booking a 15 day cruise leaving from Santos, however the crusie line that I'm booking with does not provide transfers from the airport. Anyone aware of any private companies that do transfers? I know there is a bus but I'd prefer not to use that after a long flight from the UK Thanks

I'm in the process of booking a 15 day cruise leaving from Santos, however the crusie line that I'm booking with does not provide transfers from the airport. Anyone aware of any private companies that do transfers? I know there is a bus but I'd prefer not to use that after a long flight from the UK Thanks

It depends a lot on whether you are travelling directly from the airport to the port or staying overnight. If you are travelling on an overnight flight from the UK arriving in the morning of departure, you may arrive very early so can afford time to take the bus. If on the other hand you are arriving in the evening after a daytime flight, you will have to stay in a hotel, either in São Paulo or in the Santos area. At night, it is better to take a taxi. Indeed, a taxi is probably better at any time. It is 105 KM from the airport to Santos (by Brazilian standards, this is not too far) and taxis are not very expensive. Negotiate the fare before hand - ask for help at the airport for translation.

Archived