Distance to coki?

beachbum6264

Looks like there's a chance the Glory may do the Eastern route next week instead of Western... so I'm quickly checking options..

How far is it to Coki beach from where the ships dock? How long does that take in your average taxi?

Thanks, from one cruiser who doesn't care where she's going, just give me a foo-foo drink and LET'S SAIL!! :D

You may have gone already, but if not, Carnival ships dock at Havensight and the taxi ride to Coki beach would be about 20-30 minutes, depending on traffic. It is quite a wonderful, busy beach, with local beach bars & snack shops, and good snorkeling. Beach chairs to rent. Right next door to Coral World is an extraordinary place where you can walk down stairs until you are under the water and watch the coral and fish through giant windows, if you don't scuba dive...you will love the Eastern Caribbean. Prettier beaches than the western caribbean route.

Hi, we'd like to go to Coki Beach and maybe Coral World for the first time.

I've heard that food prices in CW are pretty steep. Are the prices from vendors on the beach more reasonable? Is there any concern about food safety eating from vendors?

I'm thinking CW would probably not allow outside food but I could find no such info on their website.

Kind regards,

Elizabeth

Archived